Read more about our return & Exchange Policy
GreenSteps is fully committed to making sure that our customers are satisfied with their purchases and adheres to the Consumer Protection Act of South Africa. We gladly offer a 28-day return policy from date of purchase.
- Green Steps can only accept returns of merchandise purchased from our online store. Products purchased at another retail outlet will not be accepted. – Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive our return form and to submit your request with a copy of your invoice before posting the items back to us. Then return items must be sent back to our physical address appearing on the invoice. Please attach original invoice.
- Returned products must be unworn and unwashed and must be returned in perfect conditions and in their original packaging. Please do not use the original packaging of your purchased items for posting and returning to us. Use additional packaging material so the original product packaging can be preserved and returned undamaged to us. If any of these criteria is not met, a full refund will not be granted.
- All returns and refunds are subject to verification of original sale and inspection. We reserve the right to limit returns regardless of receipt.
- Damaged merchandise may be returned to us for investigation. Warranty is contingent upon proper use of product in the application for which it was intended. It however does not cover products that were subjected by customer to unusual physical distress. If claim for damaged merchandise is approved, it will be refunded or exchanged at no additional cost provided this is done within 6 months from date of delivery.
- All sale items are considered final sale and not returnable or refundable.
- Once we receive the merchandise, we will inspect it and replace it if it meets warranty conditions (set out in point 3 and/ or 5 above).
- GreenSteps will allow a full refund in the original method of payment (credit cards) or process a credit on your GS account, provided that the purchased item is returned within 14-days from date of purchase and all the criteria are met as per our return & exchange policy and original invoice is provided. Due to bank policies, we are unable to process refunds on debit card , EFT or Direct deposit payments. If you have used any of these payment methods, you will receive an e-voucher for the amount due to you.
- In case original invoice is not presented and returned back to us with the purchased items, no refund will be granted, we will only be able to produce e-vouchers for the amount paid for the purchased items.
- Gift cards and e-vouchers will not be permitted for refunds.
- If you would like to exchange a product to a smaller/ larger size or to a different style and/ or colour, it is subject to first receiving it via courier service at our headquarters.
- Exchanged products must be unworn, unwashed and must be returned in their original packaging and ready for reselling (please see further requirements under Returns). If any of these criteria is not met, a full refund will not be granted.
- Replacement products must be purchased and paid for, online as a new order. You may use the e-voucher that is sent to you once the exchange product is accepted and approved.